The AT&T Byron Nelson relies on over a thousand dedicated volunteers to assist with the execution of the golf tournament. These faithful volunteers continue to give up their work hours, vacation time, and weekend to have a memorable week with fun friends and give back to the community!
Each volunteer is required to purchase the official Under Armour volunteer shirt for $35. Positive attitude, flexibility, hospitality, safety, and a desire to give back to the community are a must. Volunteers will preference their top three committees and will receive committee placements/shift assignments one month prior to tournament.
Volunteer registration is now closed.
To learn more about the different volunteer committees and opportunities, click here.
– One volunteer badge, which allows entry to the tournament Wednesday – Sunday
– Complimentary meals, snacks, and drinks during volunteer shift
– Volunteer Appreciation Kick Off Luncheon
– Discounted logo Under Armour merchandise for sale
– Invitation to Saturday Night Volunteer Party
– Free parking
– Priority boarding on shuttles to the course
– Annual commemorative pin
– Service pins every 5 years of volunteering
For more information, please visit the links below.
The success of the AT&T Byron Nelson is largely due to the dedicated commitment of more than 1,000 volunteers annually. Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
Questions? Contact us.