Parking and shuttles to and from the course are complimentary.
Location: 2100 South Haskell Avenue | Gate 15 parking lot
Directions: The entrance to the parking lot is at the intersection of Haskell and Beeman.
All tournament parking facilities include reserved location for parking with persons with disabilities. Additionally, ADA accessible shuttles are available at all lots.
Don’t want to drive? Uber is the premier ride-share partner of the AT&T Byron Nelson.
Spectators will be dropped off and picked up in a designated lot a short walking distance to the main entrance. When you are ready to leave for the day, request your ride upon leaving the tournament. Your driver will let you know which spot they are waiting in for pickup.
Getting to the AT&T Byron Nelson:
1. Download or update the Uber app on your phone.
2. Enter destination: AT&T Byron Nelson or Trinity Forest Golf Club.
3. Order an Uber to your current location, which will drop you off at lot near the main entrance.
4. Have fun!
Leaving the AT&T Byron Nelson:
1. Exit tournament grounds through the main entrance.
2. Request your ride by opening the Uber app and entering your destination.
5. Your driver will contact you and direct you to the parking spot for pick up.
Note: Due to expected traffic, ride-share drivers will not be allowed to drop-off/pickup along Loop 12 (Great Trinity Forest Way).
For parking directions and information regarding corporate parking, please refer to the below links.
LOT 4 – CLOSED
All LOT 4 parking passes are now redirected to LOT 11. Please refer to LOT 11 link below for details.
Ride the GREEN LINE rail South to BUCKNER STATION. From BUCKNER STATION, take the Route 466 West bus to Pemberton Hill/AT&T Byron Nelson stop. Route 466 West shuttles will run every 15 minutes from 7 am – 7 pm.