AT&T Byron Nelson Festivities Kick Off Monday, May 25
Masters Winner Jordan Spieth to Headline Youth Clinic
IRVING, TX, May 13, 2015 – World-class golf is a given at the AT&T Byron Nelson, but the annual tournament offers so much more, engaging and entertaining fans of all ages. From live concerts to children’s activities, everyone can “Make Their Mark.” Children 13 and under receive free admission, as do military personnel.
The 2015 AT&T Byron Nelson week features:
Youth Clinic Presented by Tech Mahindra
featuring Jordan Spieth and Harrison Frazar | 3 p.m.
Monday, May 25 | TPC Four Seasons Practice Facilities
- PGA TOUR professionals and Dallas natives Jordan Spieth and Harrison Frazar co-host this event, presented by Tech Mahindra. The clinic is free and open to the public.
- The event will also feature Dan Boever, 2008 RE/MAX World Long Drive Senior Champion, who will entertain the crowd with trick golf shots, tips and long drives, free treats from Sprinkles Cupcakes, and other fun prizes.
- Free parking is available, on a first-come, first-serve basis, across from TPC Four Seasons Practice Range (in Lot 1). The address is 950 Byron Nelson Way, Irving, 75038.
Executive Women’s Day Presented by Astellas | 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday, May 26
- Executive Women’s Day presented by Astellas brings together influential women from the Dallas/Fort Worth area and covers topics of corporate leadership, economic and career development, and professional networking.
Web.com Small Business Summit | 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Wednesday, May 27
- Web.com is visiting cities all over the country to provide small business owners with free seminars and personalized consulting. Register for the free Web.com Small Business Summit at TPC Four Seasons in Irving and receive a complimentary ticket to the AT&T Byron Nelson.
AT&T Digital Clubhouse | 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday, May 28 – Sunday, May 31| Located behind #1 Green
- Fans are invited to demo the latest AT&T products and services, take the “It Can Wait” pledge, and interact with AT&T’s digital wall featuring a mix of golf and social.
Pavilion After Dark Series | After Play
Thursday, May 28 – Saturday, May 30 | Champion’s Way
- The Pavilion stays open late with “Guys Night Out” (Thursday, May 28) featuring 1310 AM & 96.7 FM The Ticket, and live concerts presented by Michelob ULTRA featuring Mockingbird Sun (Friday, May 29) and Le Freak (Saturday, May 30).
- All Pavilion events are free to anyone with a ticket.
Military Appreciation at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- Two complimentary tickets are available for all active, reserved or retired military personnel for each day of the AT&T Byron Nelson, Wednesday through Sunday. Military personnel are invited to gather, meet, exchange stories, relax and watch the AT&T Byron Nelson on the 18th green at the Birdies for the Brave Patriots’ Outpost presented by CDW.
- In addition to complimentary tickets, Operation Appreciation, presented by Interstate Batteries features sponsors military golfers to participate in the Classic Pro-Am on Sunday, May 24.
KidsZone Presented by Baylor Emergency Medical Center | 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday, May 28 – Sunday, May 31
- Admission is free to the air-conditioned venue presented by Baylor Emergency Medical Center. Bounce houses, arts and crafts, putt-putt and more await kids 13 and younger in this air-conditioned, family-friendly oasis. KidsZone is located off the fairway of hole No. 1.
Autograph Zones presented by ZTE
Thursday, May 28 – Sunday, May 31
- Kids 13 and younger are welcome to enter and get autographs from their favorite PGA TOUR pros after each round of play at our all-new Autograph Zones presented by ZTE. Locations at No. 1 tee and No. 9 green.
PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge sponsored by Myrbetriq®
- From now until noon on Saturday, May 30, fans are encouraged to visit PGATOUR.com/Volunteers and vote for their favorite AT&T Byron Nelson volunteer. At the end of the voting period, the volunteer with the most votes will have the chance to present a check from Astellas Pharma US, Inc. for $10,000 in his or her name to the Momentous Institute. In addition, the tournament has the potential to raise up to $30,000 in bonus funds for charity based on the number of votes earned collectively by volunteers.
- During tournament play on Friday, May 29 or Sunday, May 31, if PGA TOUR player Matt Jones makes a hole-in-one on #17, Omni Hotels will donate $100,000 to Momentous Institute.
Make Your Mark
- Spectators can make their mark at the 2015 AT&T Byron Nelson by showing their support for Momentous Institute, the beneficiary of the AT&T Byron Nelson. Stop by the carnival booth on Champion’s Way to win upgraded tickets, t-shirts, sunglasses, tumblers and more while learning how Momentous Institute is helping to change the odds for kids.
Free VIP Parking for Cadillac Drivers (New Location)
- Any spectator driving a Cadillac will receive complimentary VIP parking at Lot 6 (North Lake College), and a shuttle to and from the AT&T Byron Nelson. Subject to availability. The address for Lot 6 is 5001 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75038.
Free General Parking
- Free parking is available to anyone with a tournament ticket at 3400 N. Walton Walker Blvd. Irving, TX 75062. (Note: same location, old Texas Stadium Red Lot)
- Free shuttle service will drop patrons at the main entrance of the tournament. Shuttles run Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 6 a.m. to 90 minutes following conclusion of play and Friday-Saturday from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Security Policy/Bag Restrictions
- In an effort to enhance public safety, the PGA TOUR will continue its normal security policies but expand screenings for all patrons, sponsors, volunteers, media and vendors attending or working the AT&T Byron Nelson. All items are subject to search. Patrons will be asked to return all unauthorized items to their car before they are allowed to board shuttles or enter the tournament grounds.
- No purses or backpacks larger than 6” x 6“ x 6” will be allowed
- No clear bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12” will be allowed
- No cameras (Thurs. – Sun.)
- No coolers, briefcases or camera bags
- No “chair bags” allowed. Collapsible chairs are allowed, but bags must stay in the car.
- For more information on approved and prohibited items, visit pgatour.com/prohibiteditems
The 2015 AT&T Byron Nelson will be played May 25-31 at the TPC Four Seasons Resort Las Colinas in Irving. To purchase tickets, visit attbyronnelson.dev/spectators/tickets/.
For a current listing of professionals competing in the tournament, visit attbyronnelson.dev.
To see a full schedule of events, visit attbyronnelson.dev/spectators/schedule-of-events/.
About the AT&T Byron Nelson Championship
The AT&T Byron Nelson is managed and operated by the Salesmanship Club of Dallas and has been a premier PGA TOUR event for over 45 years. The tournament has raised more than $137 million since its inception in 1968, making it the most financially successful charity event on the PGA TOUR. All proceeds benefit Momentous Institute, the nonprofit operated by the Salesmanship Club for over 90 years. The organization serves 6,000 kids and family members directly each year through mental health and education programs. The AT&T Byron Nelson is one of North Texas’ biggest sports attractions and most anticipated social events of the spring.
About Momentous Institute
Momentous Institute, owned and operated by the Salesmanship Club of Dallas, has been building and repairing social emotional health for over 90 years. The organization serves 6,000 kids and family members directly each year through mental health and education programs. The organization is expanding its reach by investing in training and research and sharing strategies with thousands of teachers and mental health professionals across the country. The combined support of Salesmanship Club of Dallas, the AT&T Byron Nelson, corporations, individuals, and foundations enable these efforts and truly change the odds for kids in our community and beyond.