Parking and shuttles to and from the course are complimentary.
Location: 2100 South Haskell Avenue | Gate 15 parking lot
Directions: The entrance to the parking lot is at the intersection of Haskell and Beeman.
All tournament parking facilities include reserved location for parking with persons with disabilities. Additionally, ADA accessible shuttles are available at all lots.
Don’t want to drive? Uber is the premier ride-share partner of the AT&T Byron Nelson. New to Uber? Download the app and get the first ride free (up to $20) with the promo code BYRONNELSON18
Location: Lot 12, 7410 S. Central Expressway
Getting to the AT&T Byron Nelson:
1. Download or update the Uber app on your phone.
2. Enter destination: AT&T Byron Nelson or Trinity Forest Golf Club.
3. Order an Uber to your current location, which will drop you off at Lot 12.
4. Take the designated Uber shuttle to the main entrance of the tournament.
Leaving the AT&T Byron Nelson:
1. Exit tournament grounds through the main entrance.
2. Follow the tournament signage to designated Lot 12 shuttle pick up area outside the main entrance.
3. Take the designated Uber shuttle to Lot 12.
4. While on the shuttle, request your ride by opening the Uber app and entering your destination.
5. Your driver will contact you and direct you to the parking spot for pick up.
Note: Due to expected traffic, ride-share drivers will not be allowed to drop-off/pickup along Loop 12 (Great Trinity Forest Way).
Ride the GREEN LINE rail South to BUCKNER STATION. From BUCKNER STATION, take the Route 466 West bus to Pemberton Hill/AT&T Byron Nelson stop. Route 466 West shuttles will run every 15 minutes from 7 am – 7 pm.