Early operational updates announced
Dallas, Texas, Feb 11, 2019 –Tickets are now on sale for the 2019 AT&T Byron Nelson, which will be held May 8-12 at Trinity Forest Golf Club in Dallas.
General admission tickets are $45 per day, Thursday through Sunday. A wide range of hospitality packages with food and beverage, VIP seating, air-conditioning, and premium viewing options are also available on a limited basis. For additional information, pricing and purchase options for all ticket packages visit our website here.
The Hilton Anatole Pro-Am is played Wednesday, May 8, and is complimentary for all spectators.
The tournament also announced updates including several fan experience enhancements:
- On-Course Patio Bars: We are proud to announce a partnership with one of Dallas’ favorite hot spots, Katy Trail Ice House, to offer spectators a brand-new pavilion experience. The Katy Trail Ice House Pavilion (all ages) will be located in the middle of the action at the corner of 4 green and 5 tee. The open-air, beer garden-style venue will be complimentary with all tickets and include outdoor patio games, Katy Trail Ice House menu favorites, as well as areas to watch golf. Fans can also enjoy complimentary access to the Grey Goose 19th Hole (21 and over) located at 13 green, 14 tee.
- Golf Viewing Areas: Additional public shade structures, covered stands, and misting systems have been added throughout the course. The last four holes will have shaded viewing areas near the rope line. All spectator pathways will also receive an anti-dust treatment prior to the tournament.
- Ride-share: The ride-share lot has been relocated. Spectators using ride-share services will be dropped off and picked up in a designated area, within a short walking distance to the main entrance.
- Forest to Fairway 5K: Save the date for Saturday, April 27, to run AT&T Byron Nelson’s Inaugural Forest to Fairway 5K inside Dallas’ Great Trinity Forest (the largest urban forest in the US) and Trinity Forest Golf Club. All proceeds benefit Momentous Institute. Full registration details will be posted on our website soon.
- Volunteering: The AT&T Byron Nelson relies on more than 1,100 dedicated volunteers annually to assist with the execution of the golf tournament. There are a variety of volunteer openings – from gate ambassadors to laser operators, or standard bearers. If you are interested in learning more, please visit our website here.
- Parking: Once again, general parking, included with all tickets, is at the State Fair of Texas parking lot at the 2100 Block of South Haskell. The entrance to the parking lot is at the intersection of Haskell and Beeman. Trinity Forest Golf Club is located nine miles south of downtown Dallas, just off Interstate 45. Complimentary parking and shuttles will be provided.
- Complimentary Shuttles: In addition to the complimentary shuttles provided to general public parking at the State Fair of Texas, complimentary shuttles will also be provided from the main entrance to our partners at the Happiest Hour and the Katy Trail Ice House in Uptown. Happiest Hour is the official after party of the AT&T Byron Nelson.
“We are focused on continuous improvement, and appreciate the feedback we have received from our partners and fans regarding our first year at Trinity Forest,” said 2019 Tournament Chair Bob Carter. “We look forward to making 2019 bigger and better, and we can’t wait to show off the improvements we’ve made at the 2019 AT&T Byron Nelson on May 8-12.”
Find updates, calendar of events, and more frequently asked questions about the 2019 tournament at www.attbyronnelson.org.
About the AT&T Byron Nelson
The AT&T Byron Nelson is a premier PGA TOUR event, hosted by the Salesmanship Club of Dallas since 1968. The tournament has raised more than $160 million over the past 51 years, making it the most financially successful charity event on the PGA TOUR. All proceeds from the tournament benefit Momentous Institute, the nonprofit operated by the Salesmanship Club since 1920. Momentous Institute directly serves over 5,500 children and family members each year through its nationally acclaimed Momentous School, innovative therapeutic services, and reaches thousands more through its research and training.
The AT&T Byron Nelson is one of North Texas’ biggest sports attractions and most anticipated social events of the spring. Since May 2018, the AT&T Byron Nelson is played at Trinity Forest Golf Club in Dallas.